The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a rapidly evolving situation.
Stay updated, learn how to protect yourself and get the latest on our expanding services.
Check back regularly for updates.
We're in this together
Helping you and your family through COVID-19
We want you to know that we have been carefully monitoring the current COVID-19
pandemic and want to assure you that we will be here to support you.
Your Safety is Our Top Priority - The health and safety of our patients and employee owners is our highest priority.
In an effort to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19, we are taking safety precautions in our pharmacies.
We're taking extra measures to help provide a clean and safe environment for our customers and employees.
We will continue to take the necessary actions to prioritize the health of our patients and employee owners. We appreciate
your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
When you visit a Thrifty White Pharmacy location, you'll notice that we've made a lot of changes.
- Signage and floor markers to remind you to maintain proper social distance
- Pharmacy Teams wearing face masks
- Regular cleaning of hard surfaces and frequently touched items
- New protective panels at pharmacy counters
- Fewer signatures required on our Pin Pads
How you can help:
According to the latest guidelines from the CDC, everyone should wear a cloth face covering when going out in public.
Cloth face coverings over your mouth and nose are meant to protect other people in case you are infected but do not have
symptoms. A cloth face covering is not a substitute for social distancing. Continue to keep about six feet between yourself and others.
- We'd also love to enroll you into our med synchronization program, to minimize your trips to the pharmacy and ensure you receive all of your medications.
- For current Delivery and Mail patients, rest assured we are continuing to provide those services. Please call the pharmacy to ensure your credit card is on file and that your prescriptions are synchronized.
- If you are feeling ill or have been caring for someone who is ill please take advantage of our Drive-Thru where available or call ahead and our pharmacy team can mail your prescriptions or bring your completed order outside to your car.